- Q Can I bring my pet with me?
- Bringing your family pets are allowed at FBI.
However, pets must be on a leash and should not be left unattended. We may ask the owner to remove barking or vicious dogs from the campground.
- Q Is campfire / bonfire allowed?
- Campfires are allowed in all open campgrounds at any time. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
- Q Is there a “lights out” time at FBI?
- There are no “lights out” time at FBI.
However, Please do not disturb the peace of other campers.
- Q Are there any baths / showers ?
- Showers are available 24 hrs.
We don’t have any baths, but there from spas within a short driving distance (15 min.)
About rental & sale
- Q Can I buy drinks, alcohol, snacks at the campsite?
- You can buy drinks, alcohol, and take out most of the items on our cafe / bar menu.
About usage fee
- Q Can I use my credit card?
- We accept cash or credit cards.
- Q How can I pay my cancellation fee?
- You may pay at the front desk or via wire transfer.
About restaurants & bars
- Q Can I bring my own food / drinks to the cafe/bar ?
- Unfortunately, you can not bring your own food/drinks to the cafe/bar which includes take out items that you have purchased at the cafe.